Commercial Water Loss
Some tips to use should you experience a water loss at your commercial property.
SERVPRO of East San Antonio is able to respond to any size disaster. We remediate damage to both residential and commercial properties.
In the event that your business experiences a water loss, call SERVPRO of East San Antonio. Ask the technician if there are any steps you can take while waiting for them to arrive.
It's best to get a professional's guidance since every situation varies, but here are some tips to potentially help minimize damage to your property:
- Find where the water shut off valve is. Shut off the water, or contact the person in charge of shutting off the water.
- Turn off circuit breakers in any areas of the building that are wet.
- Do not enter affected areas if electrical outlets, switches, circuit breakers, or electrical equipment are exposed to water.
- Don’t turn on ceiling fixtures if ceiling is wet or enter rooms where ceilings are sagging from retained water.
- If it's safe to do so, place aluminum foil or wood blocks between furniture legs and wet carpet.
- If it is safe to move any paintings, art objects, computers, documents, or other sensitive valuables to a dry place, do that to prevent further damage.
Ultimately, SERVPRO of East San Antonio has highly trained technicians who are able to properly mitigate your water loss. Call us and let us help make it "Like it never even happened."