Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Emergencies don't consult your schedule before occurring. No matter when flooding or water emergencies happen, SERVPRO of East San Antonio is ready to answer your call for help, and get on site as quickly as possible. With emergency cleaning and restoration services available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, you can expect an immediate response. Our highly trained teams will assess the damage to your property, and begin remediation promptly. Extracting the water quickly and drying out any remaining moisture is crucial, because it helps to prevent secondary damage, which helps reduce overall costs to the homeowner.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (210) 757-0275
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2170 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of East San Antonio arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.